How friends in the Christian / Catholic can run this legal?
Matthew5:27 Ye have heard the word: Do not commit adultery.5:28 But I say unto you: Everyone who sees women as well as want it, commit adultery with her already in his heart.5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out and throw it, because it is better for you if one of thy members should perish, and thy whole body should be cast into hell.5:30 And if the right hand offend thee, cut it, because it is better for you if one of thy members should perish, thy whole body should go to hell
Whereas above the law must be executed or not executed if it will be exposed to in paragraph:
Matthew 15:7 O ye hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you:15:8 This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.15:9 There is no point they worship Me, teaching while they teach is the commandments of men. "
Please answer honestly because I rarely / never see Christians / Catholics who gouged out his eyes ....
Adultery IN HEART
For God's sexual imagination was included adultery
Read: Matthew 5:27-30
Adultery in the heart / mind.
1) Error interpretation of the Word to 7. (Do not commit adultery)
* Exodus 20:14LAI TB, Do not commit adultery.KJV, Thou shalt not commit adultery.Hebrews,לֹא תִּֿנְאָֽף: סTranslit, LO 'TIN'ÂFLXX, ου κλεψειςTranslit, OU MOIKHEUSEISVulgate, non moechaberis
Adultery ban called by God to the children of Israel through the prophet Moses in the commandments of the famous "Ten Commandments" (Hebrew, עשרת הדברים - 'ASERET HADEVÂRÏM), Exodus 20:14, "Do not commit adultery." This is the seventh word of God forbids adultery and fornication includes all acts of sexual sin. Adultery (ie, infidelity to the spouse) so heinous in the sight of God, so that the perpetrators should be sentenced to death (stoning), and entitled the innocent party (husband or wife) to get a divorce.
There are two types of adultery and also there are two sanctions. Adultery between a man with a married woman, called נאף - NÂ'ÂF, and punishment is the death penalty, while adultery between a man with an unmarried woman, called זנה - ZÂNÂH, and a lighter penalty, simply by pay fines.
* Leviticus 20:10LAI TB, When a man committing adultery with the wife of another person, namely adultery with the wife of fellow human beings, must both be put to death, both men and women who commit adultery it.KJV, And the man That committeth adultery with another man's wife, That he even committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress Marshall surely be put to death.Hebrews,וְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִנְאַף אֶת - אֵשֶׁת אִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִנְאַף אֶת - אֵשֶׁת רֵעֵהוּ מֹות - יוּמַת הַנֹּאֵף וְהַנֹּאָפֶת:Translit, VE'ÎSY 'Asher YIN'AF' ET-'ÊSYET 'ÎSY' Asher YIN'AF 'ET-MOT-YÛMAT'ÊSYET RÊ'ÊHÛ HANO'ÊF VEHANO'ÂFET
* Exodus 22:16LAI TB, If someone persuaded a virgin child who has not engaged, and sleep with him, then he shall take a wife to pay a dowry.KJV, And if a man entice a maid That is not betrothed, and lie with her, he Marshall surely endow her to be his wife.Hebrews,וְכִי - יְפַתֶּה אִישׁ בְּתוּלָה אֲשֶׁר לֹא - אֹרָשָׂה וְשָׁכַב עִמָּהּ מָהֹר יִמְהָרֶנָּה לֹּו לְאִשָּׁה:Translit, VEKHÎ-YEFATEH 'ÎSY BETÛLÂH' Asher-'ORÂSÂH LO' VESYÂKHAV 'Imah MÂHOR YIMHÂRENÂH Lo LE'ISYÂH
Jesus quoting the law and provide teaching that sexual desire, although someone has not done, the TSB has commit adultery. Since that time many of the wrong interpretation of the law. Just as with the Word of the six (Matthew 5:21-26), at the time of this seven offense to the new Word is assumed to occur if comes true physical adultery.
This misinterpretation has been happening for a long time, thus the length of a mistake should not be an excuse for us to support these errors.
2) Adultery is not possible only physically, but also in the hearts of our minds.
The word 'heart' here not only question the emotions / feelings, but includes the intellect / mind, feeling, and will.
3) This verse is more emphasized for men, though of course also applies to women.
* Matthew 5:27-28LAI 5:27 TB, Ye have heard the word: Do not commit adultery.KJV, Ye have Heard That it was said by Them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:TR, ηκουσατε οτι ερρεθη τοις αρχαιοις ου μοιχευσειςTranslit Interlinear, you have heard êkousate () (that) errethê Hoti ((it) has to say) (tois arkhaiois anciently) ou ((not) moikheuseis adulterers)
LAI 5:28 TB, But I say unto you: Everyone who sees women as well as want it, commit adultery with her already in his heart.KJV, But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.TR, εγω δε λεγω υμιν οτι πας ο βλεπων γυναικα προς το επιθυμησαι αυτης ηδη εμοιχευσεν αυτην εν τη καρδια αυτουTranslit Interlinear, ego (I) de (but) (says) lego humin (thee) (that) fit Hoti (every (person)) ho (a (masculine) blepôn) (view) (gunaika woman with intent (pros)) to epithumêsai (wants with the intention of lust) (autês him (feminine) Ede ()) So now he has emoikheusen () autên (commit adultery with her (feminine)) en (in the) te (heart) cardia autou (it ( masculine))
Note:- Ο - ho, the definite article - Nominative Singular Woman
- Βλεπων - blepôn, verb - present active participle - Nominative singular of the word βλεπω Woman - blepô. Greek lexicon: to look at - behold, beware, lie, look (on, to), perceive, regard, see, sight, take Heed.
- Επιθυμησαι - epithumêsai, verb - aorist active middle or passive deponent, from the word επιθυμεω - epithumeô Greek lexicon: to set the heart upon, ie long for (rightfully or otherwise) - covet, desire, would fain, lust (after).
Verses 27-28 - "You've heard the word: Do not commit adultery. But I say unto you: Everyone who sees women as well as want it, commit adultery with her already in his heart."
The words "every person who sees" in the original biblical languages (Greek) uses the form of Woman / men.
Why focus on men? Because in general the new women aroused through touch, whereas men are aroused by sight.
4) Word to 7 can also be violated by words.
This is not stated in the paragraph above, but there are in:
* Ephesians 4:29Let there be no dirty words out of your mouth, but please use good words to build, where necessary, so that those who hear, receive grace. (Compare with. Colossians 3:8)
* Ephesians 5:3-4But fornication and assorted impurity or greed called sajapun not among you, as is fitting for saints. Similarly, a dirty word, an empty or frivolous - because these things did not deserve - but on the contrary Say thanks.
This must be taken by people who liked to joke / jokes or conversations that smelled of porn and erotic nature / stimulate appetite.
How to overcome this sin
God clearly wants us to get rid of this sin, and it can be seen from Colossians 3:5 - "Therefore you turn off in worldly things, ie sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, the same as idolatry."
Adultery is a symbol of infidelity. This contrasts with the nature of God who is faithful. God wants people to worship only Him alone, not other gods. Likewise people should be faithful to their partners, not to the other spouse. Husband should be faithful to his wife only, not to other women. This is the basis of prohibiting adultery.
Adultery is a sign of impingement uncontrolled sexual lust, self-gratification of desire, destructive feelings of the heart and destroy the future of life. This is Satan's nature that is within human beings. God wants to help people in terms of controlling lust adultery. Jesus Christ has been taught how to curb sexual appetite, as recorded in Matthew 5:28.
If we had never commit adultery (physically), we feel deserve to be called people of faith, but a statement of Jesus Christ on the states that we never commit adultery in the heart. Lust is in the heart and, therefore, Jesus emphasized the desire for another woman who is in the heart is adultery. Adultery law emphasizes outwardly, Jesus complete with adultery in the heart. This indicates that God is considering as a sin when people have thought about adultery in his heart, although the act was not done.The context of Matthew 5:28 is "looking at women", not "looking women / men." Matthew 5:28 You've actually discussed in the sub-heading "partners to God" which I recommend that the subtitles changed to "partners to Allah."That Jesus Christ is not condemned by the sudden thought that might be whispered by Satan into the mind of a, nor indecent desires that arise suddenly. What he meant is indecent thoughts or desires that was approved by the will of a person, that is amoral desire to be carried out if there is a chance. The desire in the hearts of unlawful sexual enjoyment, when contemplated, and not opposed, it is a sin.
How do I get rid of this sin?
* Matthew 5: 29-30:LAI 5:29 TB, so if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out and throw it, because it is better for you if one of thy members should perish, and thy whole body should be cast into hell.KJV, And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee That Should one of thy members perish, and not that thy whole body be cast into hell Should.NIV, If your right eye Causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.TR, ει δε ο οφθαλμος σου ο δεξιος σκανδαλιζει σε εξελε αυτον και βαλε απο σου συμφερει γαρ σοι ινα αποληται εν των μελων σου και μη ολον το σωμα σου βληθη εις γεεννανTranslit Interlinear, ei (if) de (then) (eye) ophthalmos ho sou ho dexios (mu) (a (right) skandalizei dropped (into sin)) (a) exele thee pluck it out) auton ((she) kai (and (cast)) bale apo sou (from) (mu) sumpherei ((it) is better because) (gar) (you) hina soi (that) apolêtai be lost) hen ((a) (ton melon from the members ( body) (-mu) sou) kai (and) to ((no) Holon whole (intact)) to soma sou ((body)) blêthê (your) thrown into the eis ((Fire)) geennan
TB LAI 5:30, And if the right hand offend thee, cut it, because it is better for you if one of thy members should perish, thy whole body should go to hell.KJV, And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee That Should one of thy members perish, and not that thy whole body be cast into hell Should.NIV, And if your right hand Causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.TR, και ει η δεξια σου χειρ σκανδαλιζει σε εκκοψον αυτην και βαλε απο σου συμφερει γαρ σοι ινα αποληται εν των μελων σου και μη ολον το σωμα σου βληθη εις γεεννανTranslit Interlinear, ei kai (and) (if) he dexia (right) (mu) kheir sou (hand) (skandalizei dropped (into sin)) a ((you) ekkopson autên penggallah) (he) kai (and) bale (cast) (from) sou apo-mu () sumpherei ((it) is better because) (gar) (you) hina soi (that) (apolêtai be losing tons of melon (en) of the members (body)) sous (-mu) kai (and) to ((no) Holon whole (intact)) to soma sou ((body)) blêthê (your) thrown into the eis ((Fire)) geennan
* Matthew 18:8-918:8 LAI TB, if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut it, because it is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled hands of the whole both hands and both feet cast into eternal fire.KJV, Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut off Them, and Them cast from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.NIV, If your hand or your foot Causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.TR, ει δε η χειρ σου η ο πους σου σκανδαλιζει σε εκκοψον αυτα και βαλε απο σου καλον σοι εστιν εισελθειν εις την ζωην χωλον η κυλλον η δυο χειρας η δυο ποδας εχοντα βληθηναι εις το πυρ το αιωνιονTranslit Interlinear, ei (if) de (as for) (hand) E kheir sous-mu (E) (leg) ho pous sous-mu (() skandalizei dropped (into sin)) a ((wngkau penggalah)) ekkopson auta (he) kai (and) (cast) bale apo sou (from) (mu) (ok) kalon soi (thee) (is) eiselthein Estin (enter) (eis into about zôên) (life (eternal) () khôlon defective) he (or) (yangkakinya kullon cut) E (than) duo (two) (kheiras hands) E (or) duo (two legs podas) (have) (have) blêthênai ekhonta (removed) eis (in) to Pur (fire) (eternal) to aiônion
18:9 LAI TB, And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out and throw it, because it is better for you enter into life with one-eyed than be cast into hell fire with a double-edged.KJV, And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.NIV, And if your eye Causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.TR, και ει ο οφθαλμος σου σκανδαλιζει σε εξελε αυτον και βαλε απο σου καλον σοι εστιν μονοφθαλμον εις την ζωην εισελθειν η δυο οφθαλμους εχοντα βληθηναι εις την γεενναν του πυροςTranslit Interlinear, ei kai (and) (if) (eye) ho ophthalmos sous-mu (() skandalizei dropped (into sin)) (a) exele thee pluck it out) auton ((she) kai (and) (remove) bale apo (from) (mu) sou kalon soi (good) (you) (is) monophthalmon Estin one-eyed (eis) (into) (zôên about life (eternal) eiselthein) (enter) E (than) (two) ophthalmous duo (eye) (have) blêthênai ekhonta ((eis) thrown in about geennan ()) tou puros hell and fire) (
Note:- Σκανδαλιζει - skandalizei verbs - Present active indicative - third person singular. from the word σκανδαλιζω - skandalizô, Greek Lexicon, to entrap, ie trip up (figuratively, Stumble (transitively) or entice to sin, apostasy or displeasure) - (make to) offend.
There are some things that need to be discussed from the above text:
a) The word 'misleading'. , Greece, "σκανδαλιζει - skandalizei", NKJV / RSV / NIV: 'Causes you to sin' (= cause you are guilty). NASB: 'makes you to Stumble' (= to make you stumble).
b) The meaning of the phrase 'right eye gouged out' and 'cut off his right hand'.
'Right eye' and 'right hand' refers to the sins of the most exciting and most preferred. So this command should not be interpreted hurufiah!. General meaning of the text is this: 'Take drastic action to get rid of anything that would naturally tempt you into sin'
Ask:Quote:Please answer honestly because I rarely / never see Christians / Catholics who gouged out his eyes ....
Several Christians, a spirit far exceeds the wisdom, interpreting the words of Jesus in hurufiah and membuntungi himself. Perhaps the most famous example is the third-century theologians, Origen of Alexandria. He entered to the extreme of asceticism, abandon / throw away all his possessions, even food and sleep, and in an extreme interpretation of this text and hurufiah from Matthew 19:12, he really made himself a eunuch / person castrated. Not long after, in the year 325 AD, the church in the city of Nicaea court properly prohibit this cruel practice) - ('The Message of the Sermon on the Mount', p. 89.)
John Stott a theological expert, providing interpretation of verses 29-30 is as follows: if your eye causes you to sin because there are temptations come to you through your eyes, then the 'pluck it out your eyes'. This means: do not see it. Be as though you really have your eyes gouged out and throw it away, and now you are blind and can not see it. Similarly, when temptation comes through the hands or feet. Penggallah hands / feet. Meaning: Do not do that / do not go there. Be as though you really have cut off the hands / feet, so you can not do that / go there.
Furthermore, Calvin argues: "You must choose to part with your eyes from the parting of the commandments of God". But Jesus did not mean that we should membuntungi our bodies, in order to obey God. Jesus Christ used the phrase to indicate that whatever is blocking us of submission and obedience to God that He will in His law, should be discarded
Paragraph 29.30: "pluck it out and throw it ... penggallah and throw."
Not enough to cover the eyes, or stop the hand; that one must be pried, and others beheaded. It is also not enough, we must discard the thoughts of our gross. The real meaning is not sesaatpun entered compromise with evil lust or sinful desires.
It is clear that the interpretation of hurufiah not possible, because even if the eye / right hand removed, we can still sin with eye / left hand, and if eye / left hand removed, we can still pray with our minds.
HOW TO OVERCOME THIS SIN?
* Psalm 119:37 aLalukanlah my eyes than see it empty.
If this is indeed our sins, so many are praying for this.Fill out our brains with thoughts of the good:
* Philippians 4:8"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, all holy, all that sweet, delicious all heard, whatever is admirable and praiseworthy, think about these things.
Related articles:- LEGAL MURDER OF JESUS purify and adultery: physical FROM BECOMING SPIRITUAL MORAL-jesus-in-law purify-murder-and-adultery-vt612.html # p1393
- The charge Pornography in the Bible, in the pornography-in-the-bible-choice-Deedat-vt597.html # p1310
- 2. Reform on the deviation of the Seventh Word, the reform-jesus-christ-vt3067.html # p17053